stewardoshare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch Me If You Can (2002)

Go down

Catch Me If You Can (2002) Empty Catch Me If You Can (2002)

Post  Admin darko Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 am

Catch Me If You Can (2002)

Catch Me If You Can (2002) Catch+Me+If+You+Can+%282002%29

An FBI agent tracks down and catches a young con artist who successfully impersonated an airline pilot, doctor, assistant attorney general and history professor, cashing more than $2.5 million in fraudulent checks in 26 countries. Written by Anonymous

New Rochelle, the 1960s. High schooler Frank Abagnale Jr. idolizes his father, who's in trouble with the IRS. When his parents separate, Frank runs away to Manhattan with $25 in his checking account, vowing to regain dad's losses and get his parents back together. Just a few years later, the FBI tracks him down in France; he's extradited, tried, and jailed for passing more than $4,000,000 in bad checks. Along the way, he's posed as a Pan Am pilot, a pediatrician, and an attorney. And, from nearly the beginning of this life of crime, he's been pursued by a dour FBI agent, Carl Hanratty. What starts as cat and mouse becomes something akin to father and son.

Movies Information:
Language: English
Genre: Biography | Crime | Drama
Release Size: 500 Mb

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin darko
Admin

https://stewardoshare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down